Top 7 Interview questions
When you are in interview they may ask you some common questions. They are-
- Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there.
- If you don’t get this job, what’s your backup plan?
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
- Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
- Teach me something I don’t know in the next five minutes.
- Where you want to be in next 5 years?
- Once we finish our interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
Shree is based in Butwal, Nepal. Shree holds a degree in M.Sc. (IT) and began working at New Horizons, Nepal Center in 2007-2012. After that Shree contributes to various reputed firms in Kathmandu with his years’ of experiences in Teaching, IT administration, Management and Consulting Services especially in Payment/Software industries (IT infrastructures and Security solution). Check about page for details!