Matrix to get 100% marks in Job interview
Well, we can see HR problems here and there every where today. Of course, Managing Human Resource (HR) is a very difficult job. And, finding a good company for an employee or let’s say selecting good employee for a firm is always been challenging. This is the reason why, most of the companies outsource Job for recruiting company these days to handle HR. The interviewer will have check-list for your selection criteria. With my 15 years of experiences working with various companies and recruiting agency, HR selection process have some standard for selection criteria. Again, they use a kind of check list in the selection process.
Here is a successful tips for Job interview selection with Job matrix below:
|S.N.||Particular||Rank (1 Least -10 Highest Point)/ Total 100|
|1||Punctual, appearance, and Body Language||10|
|2||Dedicated, and commitment||10|
|3||Experience & Learning Capacity||10|
|4||Interpersonal skill & Knowledge of Work||10|
|5||Communication skill, responsiveness, and team work||10|
|6||Sincere & quality of work||10|
|7||Initiative & motivated||10|
|8||Academic, Training and certifications||10|
|9||Reference or Smart (Proactive)||10|
Job interview success Tips
These are the amazing 20 tips for a successful Job interview:
- Do not attend job interview without your breakfast or food
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your interview
- Dress in a manner appropriate to the job
- Look professional
- Turn off your cell phone
- Treat everyone you encounter with respect
- Maintain eye contact.
- Sit up straight and speak with confidence
- Keep your answers concise and focused.
- Use the STAR method in answering questions (As we have discussed in previous post Job Interview)
- Listen carefully. Welcome all questions, even the difficult ones, with a smile.
- Give honest, direct answers.
- Ask your employer (if you get the chance!) what are the performance standards?
- Remember to bring items to the interview:
- Bring copies of your resume, a notebook and pen
- Letter of recommendation
- Your portfolio of work sample
- Don’t apologize unnecessarily
- Bring your sense of humor and SMILE!
- Share thank you note.
Finally, next post will be on thank you note.
Shree is based in Butwal, Nepal. Shree holds a degree in M.Sc. (IT) and began working at New Horizons, Nepal Center in 2007-2012. After that Shree contributes to various reputed firms in Kathmandu with his years’ of experiences in Teaching, IT administration, Management and Consulting Services especially in Payment/Software industries (IT infrastructures and Security solution). Check about page for details!