What I believe is, blogging forces us to teach ourselves what we don’t know and to articulate what we do know. When we start writing a blog post, we are forced to organize our thoughts, ideas, and knowledge domain.
I found somewhere, according to “the 1 percent rule,” only 1 percent of Internet users actively create new content, while the other 99 percent of the participants simply view it. So, I wanted to be separate myself from 99% to in 1 % by blogging.
The audience we attract through blogging doesn’t have to just be our “audience.” They can become our friends, colleagues, partners, or lovers.
Validate expertise is another reason why I started blogging. With my blog I can illustrate to readers, followers, employers and my network that I have skilled and knowledgeable.
I would like to use this blogs to help other people with my knowledge domain to transfer Knowledge (KT) stay keep in touch with my fan and followers making a world better place with my voice.
Finally, the Interesting thing about blog what I found is we can tell our story the way we want to tell it without being dependent on others. I think, as a tutor, University lecturer, and consultant, IT manager with my one decade hands-on experiences can contribute and help people.
I will share you the real story of my Blog in the upcoming post -“Real story behind the Blog”.
Shree is based in Butwal, Nepal. Shree holds a degree in M.Sc. (IT) and began working at New Horizons, Nepal Center in 2007-2012. After that Shree contributes to various reputed firms in Kathmandu with his years’ of experiences in Teaching, IT administration, Management and Consulting Services especially in Payment/Software industries (IT infrastructures and Security solution). Check about page for details!